Looking for a fresh, colorful side dish for your Mother’s Day brunch this year? Try this fruity pasta salad! It’s versatile, flavorful, and easy to put together…perfect for busy moms and grandmas (and dads too)!
- 8 oz bowtie pasta (or other pasta like fusilli)
- 1/3 cup poppyseed dressing
- 1/3 cup blush wine vinaigrette
- juice & zest of 1/2 lime
- 7-10 strawberries, sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Toss with a drizzle of blush wine vinaigrette (from the 1/3 cup) to keep pasta from sticking together while cooling.
- Combine the poppyseed dressing, blush wine vinaigrette, and juice and zest of the lime. Set aside.
- In a salad bowl, add cooled pasta and about half of the dressing mixture. Toss gently to coat pasta.
- Add prepared fruit and remaining dressing mixture. Toss gently until dressing is evenly distributed.
- Chill until ready to serve.